Sequined Stripes



She Said:
Great holiday pieces don’t always have to be party dresses or flirty skirts and tops. But who doesn’t love variety? This taupe and cream-striped sequined long-sleeve blouse is a great festive option, hunted for at Forever 21. Similar here. Lately I have been searching for more striped pieces to pair with pants, skirts and leggings. I like the loose fit, sparkle and pocket with a nice pair of dark denims or leggings. This could be dressy enough for a family gathering. To fit in with the crisp weather we finally have, a leather jacket is a must. I have a few black jackets, but this one has a wonderful fit and isn’t too boxy. The rivets and shoulder straps are a great accent. I chose to wear it as a casual top with military green skinny leggings from Arden B. Grabbed these on sale for $21.00. The color is trendy and the gold hardware is very chic. I had to wear my warm knit socks again, because the layered look is perfect for boots. You may remember this outfit when they were the topic of the day. I gravitated toward my fall black boots, which go with any pair of bottoms. These can be found in other colors at shopreflection.com. Totes and boots just unite and complete a look, including my OOTD. The chain detailing on the purse makes this look edgier, but sequins are merry and dazzling. Who doesn’t adore sequins? I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

He Said:
I really like how she rocks those socks! I don’t see a lot of women wearing the socks under the boots and such, especially boots as tall as these. I like everything about this outfit. I like the colors, the style, and the sequins. This particular ensemble is hot because of the leather in her boots and jacket. Nothing is more attractive than boots. As far as heels go, the taller the better. Surprisingly I saw the holiday in this outfit, and pinpointed it to her sweater. She adds just the right amount of holiday flare with the sweater. The bag is way too big, (I am pretending like I did not see it). She knocked this one out of the park. The outfit was very well put together.

Follow us on Instagram @ Shesaid_Hesaid 

Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love! 





The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between


0 comments:

Post a Comment