Suki Waterhouse for Sass & Bide

Regular readers of my blog will notice that I am quite the fan of campaigns (let's be honest a lot of my blog posts are based around them) so naturally Sass & Bide's latest campaign caught my eye. 

Enlisting London born model/actress Suki Waterhouse for their latest A/W 13 campaign, Sass & Bide have certainly allowed the 20 year old to bring some of her personality to the campaign with Waterhouse styling the shots herself. 

What I love most about this particular campaign is that Sass & Bide have got Waterhouse to doodle over the shots adding a fun illustration 'esque' vibe to the campaign. Scroll down to see my favourite shots from the campaign. 








The campaign was shot in NYC by Andrew de Francesco. 
Photos: Vogue

Favourite Sass & Bide Shots
The designer duo always do something creative when it comes to shooting campaigns and look books for their collections so I thought it would only be right to look back on past shots. 


Resort 2014 Look Book...it's all about that ice cream cone 

 S/S 13 digital campaign

Denim A/W 2011 campaign 

A/W 2012 Look Book

S/S 12 LadySaint Eyewear Look Book

So what do you all think of the digital campaign? Is it only me or anyone else feel like doodling over some photographs? Leave your comments below.
XxX   

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment