Fall Floppy Hat


She Said:

Happy TGIF, fashionistas! I want to thank each and every one of you for my 200+ Facebook likes yesterday! You all mean so much to me. 


As much as I want summer to stay it is nice layering up some pieces and pulling out my hats I love so much. This hat was the focus of this witch-like ensemble, secretive, daring and great for fall. My floppy hat has a nice ribbon around the crown, with a detailed feathered broach; reminds me of jumping in leaves with the brown and black tones. I kept with the fall jewel tone of green if you will, with this draped tank from Arden B but Kohls has a printed option. I love how it mixes with the Rock and Republic denim tuxedo blazer. The sleeves are flared and so are my bottoms, there were a steal from Forever 21 for $8.00 on sale but shopbop has so many options that would work for the changing of the season. Added this amazing Foley & Corinna clutch, courtesy of 6pm.com, in oxblood with black details; ties the jewel tones together. I used my Covergirl lipstick in Tempt from #LuckyFABB, to finish this styled layered look. Have a nice weekend, everyone!


He Said:

I can’t help but think witch when I see this outfit; I think it’s the hat and dark make-up. It may sound mean but it’s the first thing that I think of when seeing her in this. Take away the hat and the dark make-up and I love the clothes. The jacket is very cute, and the jeans fit her body perfectly. One thing that has been getting on my nerves recently is her pants covering up her shoes. One of the sexiness parts of any outfit is her heels; if you can’t see her heels it looks like she doesn’t have feet! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment