Olivia and Joy - Suspect Flap Purse



She Said:
Hello fashionistas, happy Monday! This is a short week for us because we leave for Florida on Thursday night, so excited! Today’s look is daring with a pop of neon. Who doesn’t love neon? I actually based this on my Suspect large flap purse from Olivia and Joy, it has clean line, a great sturdy strap and the dark charcoal is perfect for any season. I wanted to bring a little bit of fall to a summer shorts outfit. These Guess lace shorts were a steal in store; the tan lace is classy and perfect with a leather jacket or a chiffon blouse. I chose a bright citrus V-neck tee shirt from Victoria Secret, easy and looks colorful under a jacket. My quilted leather jacket is durable and great for fall, I wanted to add it for a hardcore vibe, and you can find one here from Forever 21 or other choices from Shopbop. I layered my tassel necklaces one gold and an extra long double tassel one in silver. I could have picked any strappy heels but I wanted the forever timeless pump, by Nine West from Piperlime. They were a necessity and come in a variety of colors. Let’s see if he thinks this is a hit or miss?

He Said:
I love this style/look on her. The pop of color with the black leather jacket and accessories makes this outfit really stand out. In fact if I was not already with her and I saw her in this outfit I would think she was way out of my league, and that’s pretty awesome. The shorts are sexy and innocent while the jacket is the opposite, and again she nailed it with the perfect pop of color like she does with most all her outfits. I really like the purse, it is unlike anything I have seen, the chain handle is my favorite part. This is one outfit that I cannot get enough of and makes me want to always have her by my side to show off my great catch.





Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment