Toughen Up


She Said:
I am feeling like a bad ass in my leather jacket and channeling my inner Rachel Zoe with my extra wide leg flares.  I love being bold, dramatic and chic all in one outfit. Lucky, I can say I am a bad ass honestly, I have rode on a Harley in NE, shot a 12 gage and 9mm, while loving fashion and being girlie all at the same time. I was mesmerized by my vegan quilted black jacket from Tobi.com when I first laid eyes on it. The cut hit just right, with wide collars and zippers look sexy all over for a moto feel. Underneath this, is my interesting long sleeve crisscross draped blouse from Rock & Republic. It actually has a slit that goes all the way to my belly button but I think it looks classier closed. The leather pieces add drama and the fabric is extremely soft and breathable. A great going out blouse! The most comfortable, sexy, flare jeans are my Dojos. 7 for all mankind can do no wrong, ever. The 7 threaded detailed pockets add a great touch. I feel like I have long legs and appreciate that these jeans can do so much to make me look so fashionable. No wonder Rachel Zoe gravitates toward wide legs! This Faith Connexion cadet cap was a long ago purchase when Planet Funk was around and I used to work there. I love the champagne colored stones and the rugged rips peeking through. Though you can’t see them my heels are by guess and are a crisscross as well in a taupe color. I added a plum colored Hobo clutch, it is easy and looks great with leather. The glitz selections they have this holiday season are truly eye catching! Happy Tuesday everyone, hope this week is going by fast for you!

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love! 
He Said:
These jeans are what I have been talking about, they fit her perfectly and show her body amazingly well. I know it seems like all I say is the tighter the jeans (all clothing in general) the better but it’s not only about that. Yes, these jeans are tight but look at how they shape her legs into that perfect shape that all guys go nuts over. The hat is very cute and it’s nice to see a hat occasionally, but keep it simple like this one, don't go crazy with over the top hats and you will look great every time. I could not imagine another jacket with this outfit; this is a great combo of dark colors, the top and the jacket are bold. My only complaint and it is a very small complaint, I just wish there was a pair of jeans out there that could fit this well and still look great without covering her shoes completely.







The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment