My Weekend in Pictures

I keep coming across bloggers who do a post of 'my week in pictures.' I found this really interesting as it gives readers a summery of what bloggers are up to when they are not blogging. 

As someone who reports from a variety of events for a number of companies I thought this would be interesting to do, as it will allow you guys to see what else I get up to. 

Rather than doing 'my week in pictures' I thought I would do 'my weekend in pictures' as last weekend proved a mad busy weekend for me.

Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball. 



First up was Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball where I was reporting from the O2 arena on the red carpet, on both Saturday and Sunday for The Guestlist Network. This gave me the chance to interview the likes of The Wanted, Little Mix, Cheryl Cole and Lawson. 

The Clothes Show Live 


After the Jingle Bell Ball finished on Sunday I had no chance to rest as on Monday I got up super early to catch the train from Euston to Birmingham to report from the Clothes Show Live in the NEC Arena, this time for a new company called New Wave District. 

The Clothes Show featured JLS, with Marvin on the decks (this was not the first time I bumped into them as I met them at the weekend at the JBB as well as earlier on in November at the MOBO's), who I have to say made an impressive DJ whilst the rest of the group got the crowd going with their dance moves. After they left the stage a musical fashion extravaganza took place which saw dances take to the stage in a variety of outfits to show a day in the life of a fashionista. This also included a model/dancer dressed as Nicki Minaj. 

The rest of the day was spent walking throughout the event to scout out fashionista's for the street style section on the site, as well as interviewing Times Red, and watching a number of other fashion shows. 

All in all it was a long but enjoyable day. To see more pictures from the event click here

So Stylista's did any of you go to the Clothes Show? What did you all think of it? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment