Cozy Christmas – 43 Degrees Below

She Said:
Wow California, the cold front is definitely hitting fast, and man it is cold. You know for us warm blooded, people who can’t stand seasons especially the cold, weirdos we are (making fun of myself). Haha. I know Christmas is around the corner, which is perfect for this cold weather. Today I wanted to share a stylish long sweater look. This can have a scarf, or coat added for those on the east coast! This sweater is wonderful, it really is warm, I didn’t even need a jacket. I don’t usually gravitate toward cream, but I loved the material and the braided belt for definition. I wanted to wear these funky H&M tribal pants last seen on my blog here, shown as a winter look. I love the print and they go well with a large sweater dress as well as the blazer previously shown. These boots are one of my favorites, also shown here with a skirt. I love the buttons and the price was fantastic! What better tote than a LAMB bag, the colors are so trendy this year and this is a couple of years old now. I love this look and even though it is freezing, I would like to play in the snow, make some snow angels! Hope you enjoy this cozy Christmas outfit. Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!  


Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
I love the clean lines of this whole look. Her very crisp white sweater looks amazing and I love the collar, there is just something sophisticated and sexy about these deep collars on sweaters. I am not sure about her belt over the sweater that might make it a tad overdone. Now her pants, I don’t know whether these pants are suppose to be tribal or snake skin but either way I do not like them very much. One thing I will say about the pants is they do go well with the sweater. The boots are boring and the purse I know is one of her favorites and wears it too much, maybe I need to get her a new one for the holidays, we will see. 





Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment