Palos Verdes Junior Women’s Club Holiday Luncheon


She Said:
My mother is a member of the Palos Verdes Junior Women’s Club which supports women and children in crisis. It is a great organization and a wonderful group of women. I got invited by my Mom to attend their annual holiday boutique and tea luncheon yesterday. It was at the Palos Verdes Country Club on a gloomy day - but the sun was peeking through a bit. It was a perfect place to dress up and bring out the sequins, holiday bag and pumps. I wore this black key whole dress, a gift from my aunt, purchased together at Express in the sale section. I love the cut, detailed sequins and keyhole at the top. It has a sash around the waist, and black is so elegant. I knew it would be indoors so the A/C would be blowing. I almost chose a coat but this dark green blazer by Rock & Republic was a perfect event hue and color for this dress. The lining has red piping, which is exceptional for the Christmas décor with the smell of pine trees and scented candles. I didn’t want to look like a Christmas tree myself so I just added a few red accessories. My Novato heels are from Ross, by Sam Edelman, found for only $25.00! I've worn them here and here with shorts. I love the peep toe and platform style. My Louis Vuitton monogram vernis alma bag usually makes an appearance during the holidays. I love the superior chicness, patent leather and shape of this outstanding handbag. It looks great with my dress and heels. Lastly, I curled my hair and pulled it over one shoulder, and added ruby woo MAC lipstick for the cherry on top. I had a wonderful time with my Mom and extended family who were able to come. They had baskets full of goodies for silent auction as well as a live auction, with trips, a Lakers seat package and kids activities to name a few. All proceeds go to charities and are for wonderful causes. Happy Monday everyone, hope you had a great weekend!

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
It is very evident that this is not your normal little black dress at first glance. First off what catches my eye is the beautiful intricate beading at the top. Then there is the very cute waist line strap that ties into a bow in the back. I've expressed my love for these heels with the little slit to get a peek of toes before and nothing has changed today. I never talk a lot about her bags because not a lot of them please me, but this one works perfectly with her outfit, her lips and her heels. What makes this outfit great is what it is not. She has not overdone it with too many colors or accessories. She kept this very simple with the black and red, and more times than not simple wins. There is no doubt in my mind she was by far one of the best looking women at the luncheon in this perfectly executed outfit.







stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment