New // Valentino & Tom Ford

Photobucket
Santa came early this year and decided to gift me two of my favorite fellas. I got these two items at Verso, one of my favorite multi brand stores in Antwerp. They have the best selection when it comes to brands such as Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Moschino, Valentino, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana and way more. I was allowed to shoot a video in the store, which I'll post here as soon as I finished editing it.

The Valentino-bag was on my wish list for a while now. Studs and leather: my favorite combo. I like the fact that it it's black, it fits my style perfectly, I can wear it every day and that I can throw all my shit in there.

Bag: VALENTINO thanks to Verso // Sunnies: TOM FORD thanks to Verso

Photobucket
Cat eye sunnies by Tom Ford. Can it get more feminine than this? I love the shape, it's so fierce. I can't wait to wear it -- shine, sun, shine! I'm thinking: hair in a bun and red lipstick. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment