An Old Flame Never Dies



Happy Friday everyone, it is almost Christmas time but first wanted to share one of my favorite bloggers new series! My friend Ani from Fleurani, has a new series on her weekly posts called “An Old Flame Never Dies”. This focuses on styling items you already have in your closet that are not brand new. We are all on a budget so shopping in your closet is a great way to showcase a reinvented look. Thank you Ani, for asking me to be a part of this post! Hope you are having a wonderful vacation! 

Ani and her beautiful looks, found in her closet! XO Twin

She Said:
I love digging through my closet and finding items that I have neglected or have had for many years and need to whip out again! This post is a perfect example, all of these items I am wearing are a year or older. This look may not look as put together as you may want, but I feel comfortable and the color pallet goes well with my mood today!  This amazing jacket has great details throughout the sleeves and back of the coat. The buttons and style of it really is intriguing. I found this on sale at Macy’s about two years ago. The boyfriend jeans are extremely soft, and slouchy. These are from 7 for all mankind, purchased on sale with 40% off a year ago. Adding a great fuchsia blouse I got a deal and bought all of the colors available at the Guess outlet store in Vegas. It has pockets and metal piping on the sleeves. I needed to add a little bit of leopard, this clutch from Forever 21 was bought 3 plus years ago, still using it!  Lastly I wanted a great pair of nude boots to these Steve Madden booties area great touch. Purchased at Nordstrom Rack, of course on sale these are so chic and bold. I will be posting on Christmas Eve but taking a break on Christmas day to enjoy time with my family. 


Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
This is the perfect outfit… from the waist up (and ankles down). I absolutely love this jacket; I can’t believe this jacket is as old as she says because I really want to see a lot more of it. The pink pop is a great splash of color and the heels look amazing as usual. Doing the shoot I hinted at my hatred for her jeans, and then it was explained to me these are called boyfriend jeans and they are suppose to be baggy. What! Really? These jeans are by far the worst looking jeans I have seen her wear. Why would any women want to wear baggy jeans unless they are trying to hide in them and look unattractive to men. Women need to show that body, there is a reason they are called boyfriend jeans because they are your boyfriends and you should not being wearing them.









Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment