Shaggy Vest



She Said:
I like the addition of a vest; it can be paired with denim, skirts or even dresses. This long shaggy fur vest has a camel colored light brown suede belt, which is cute, but I tied it in a bow in the back. This vest is light weight and was on sale for $15.99 at Love Culture. Underneath this vest I added a black poof sleeve shirt, it is simple but unique. I love these tuxedo pants from Forever 21, they remind me of the Hudson ones I wanted but found these first! I admire the particular tan hue, and the coated strip on the side, which is very flattering, can be dressed up. Pairing this with a chunky chain necklace and heart earrings, from Forever 21 small chains intertwined with black ribbon is a great simple look. These boots are tall and fitting. They are from Shopreflection.com and they always have great deals for the holidays! I am so cozy and warm today for the rain that is on its way! For a casual look, I needed a casual hairdo, so a braid it was. I chose the brown and black two toned Longchamp LM Jacquard print small tote as I wore yesterday, which you will see more often. I wore a similar look over the past weekend, but this one turned out better. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday. 

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said

Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love!

He Said:
Let me start off by saying I do not hate this outfit. Now that’s out of the way, I can see this vest on grandma. It just looks weird to me like she found it in her elder’s closet or a thrift shop. The boots are ok but like the bag very boring, they don’t stand out which with this outfit is bad because your attention immediately goes to grandma’s vest. The top is the most excited part of this outfit which is sad because this top paired with all most anything else would be the least exciting piece of that outfit. My view might be very negative today but there is a silver lining, her pants are amazing even though they are barely visible between her forgettable boots and unforgettable grandma vest.





Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment