Personal // Instaweek

Photobucket
My dad's turning 50 today! Happy birthday, Dad. I love you!

Follow me on Instagram: @Krizia_S

Photobucket
Frozen yoghurt with marshmallows. Best ever.

PhotobucketGoing healthy during breakfast.

Photobucket
My sister and I wearing our Isabel Marant-sneakers.

Photobucket
My favorite look for a night out: eyeliner and red lipstick.

Photobucket
Got a matte red lipstick from the Kate Moss for Rimmel-collection.

Photobucket
Already taking outfit shots at the age of 3. ;)

Photobucket
Pimped out my Macbook.

Photobucket
Got this cute Cathrine Saks-bracelet thanks to Maison Deco. It's a Danish brand which sells their handmade jewelry at very affordable prices. Loves it! 

Photobucket
I love these type of books. It's never too late to gain a bit of knowledge.

Photobucket
Sushi time in Brussels!

Photobucket
Heaven in a tube: Chubby Sticks by Clinique.

Photobucket
The cutest Christmas-decorations at Delvaux in Brussels.

Photobucket
Amazing light show in Brussels.

Photobucket
My new iPhone-cover from H&M. The wings are just too cute!

Photobucket
Just a little note I'm leaving for Santa Claus.

Photobucket
Currently reading... I'd give anything to have a chat with Chuck Palahniuk. He's a total genius.

Photobucket
Some gifts I received thanks to the incredibly sweet people at Converse and Unlimited PR. I was kinda bummed I didn't make it to the 'Converse Night'-event, but getting this in my mailbox totally made my day. Thank you!

Photobucket
Getting ready for my Dad's birthday party tonight, which has a Batman-theme. I already got my full leather outfit and smokey-ish eyes. All I need to do is apply red lipstick and wear my cat mask tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment