Keep on Rockin’



She Said:
Ever feel like you need to break out of the normal denim, blouse and heels? I have wanted to try the tights with shorts fad, and my first impression of how I feel is super edgy and stylish! I first picked a grey pair of frayed shorts, but I looked ridiculous, so these lace shorts were the front-runners. I chose all black, a tattoo inspired sweater, chain necklace and brand new rocker boots. I pulled out my super antique Ed Hardy long sleeved sweater from when I used to work at Planet Funk! Brings back great memories, and I still love the skull/rose fierce design but I know it is a little over played and a phenomenon that took place about 5 years ago. Pretty lace shorts may not be edgy but are super comfortable. Feature tiered crochet layers and black always go with everything. My tights are from H&M, purchased in Shanghai, I love the remembrance and they do the job of being sleek, fashionable and a great item to own. I will definitely try this style again. My boots are the ultimate rocker feel. They have a sturdy heel, and the more I wear them the better they will look. The studs and tassels sold me! I have worn them a lot already, thanks Forever 21 for speedy shipping! My hair is a little retro with red pin up lips to match the girlie apple red clutch. Mixing edginess with key dainty pieces, can turn into a great look, I love the daring vibe and hope you do too! Wishing everybody a great Tuesday! 

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love!

He Said:
Let me start off by saying I am on the fence with this outfit. I like the shoes but not so much here. They are just not working for me with this tights and shorts combo. The tights are cute and so are her shorts. I could see them both looking 100% better with some other footwear, maybe something with more of a heel. Now for her top. This has had its day and I think that day was somewhere around 2008. There is nothing that gets me going about women wearing Ed Hardy stuff. It’s just not a good look for most women, except for maybe an Ed Hardy hat. Also, her clutch does not go at all with the rest of these mismatched items. This is a clutch that would look great with an evening gown not an Ed Hardy top that should be paired with a pair of sweat pants.






The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment