Military Overload


She Said:
I am so happy I get to pull out my coats; it’s not freezing here but cold enough for my California blood to whip out an extra large coat. I actually bought this coat last year when in Nebraska with you know who (birthday boy). We were day after Christmas shopping and I spotted this gorgeous green Guess knitcollar military style coat at Dillard’s. Long story short, I bought it at full price, but it was on sale online when I checked a few hours later. I called Dillard’s and was advised by a representative at the store I could not get a price adjustment I would have to purchase the coat again online and return the one bought in store. How inconvenient, being this Dillard’s was two hours away from where we were staying! This was way more hectic and irritating than I am describing, but in the end I ordered it online and returned it to another store on the way to the airport, even though I come to find out this was incorrect information. NOTE: For any future purchases at Dillard’s, they can and will honor the online price, if anyone needs to know! Back to my outfit, I love the style and high pockets it shines with the gold hardware buttons. I paired it with my gifted Jbrand Houlihan cargo skinnies with zippered ankles. These also have a uniform feel to them, but the color goes with anything! I didn’t want to wear typical oversized knee high boots so I turned to my short ankle Report boot given by 6pm.com for a different look than anyone would expect. I like the look of these pants with the short boots, it is sort of refreshing. I also needed a feminine element so I wore a lace long sleeve blouse from Forever 21, tight fitting and dainty. I selected my always faithful quilted tote; the black draws your eye around to the entire look. I feel like I should conform and salute but this will just be my military overload look today. Happy Thursday fashionistas! 

Had a wonderful dinner and dessert last night to celebrate HIS birthday as well as my brothers. Today, is actually my brothers birthday, love you to pieces, wishing you a perfect day! 

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love!

He Said:
This is one of my favorite coats in her closet. I guess it's mostly due to its color and style, which is why I guess anyone, would like a particular item. But this coat is different; it has this beautiful military green going on and it's very long which adds to that military feel. Now I hate to say this but the coat is about all I like in this outfit. Her pants are just plain normal looking pants and they just don’t match the style and beauty of the coat. Her top is no different it just looks like a cheap kind of "trashy" top. Don’t take this the wrong way though; I think her pants and top are ok, just not here with this wonderful coat. My suggestion to her today is button that coat up because its cold outside and more importantly, the less we see of the rest of her outfit the better.







Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment