Combination Jacket from Zara


She Said:
Showing off in leather from head to toe, sounds exotic but fashion designers are making it tasteful and trendy. I feel like I am wearing extremely expensive leather items but they were reasonably priced and amazing that one store such as Forever 21 can make an item look pricy when it was under $28.00. You have seen these many times on my blog, but I can’t get enough! The leather pants from F 21 are a staple and dress up any blouse! I had a lot of black so to contrast I picked a satin racer back tank, love the blood orange – red color. The perfect find and necessity for my closet was this amazing combination wool and leather jacket. The asymmetrical zipper and black stud accents on the zipper pulls make this so unique and who better than Zara to make the best coat for winter! These stylish heels are so classic; the gold toe looks great with the earrings and stone necklace. They are from Charlotte Russe, always a go to place for sexy economical heels. My earrings are from Nordstroms and the necklace was found at a boutique. Lastly, a clutch with patent leather to top off the glam rocker look. Tonight is my holiday work party, next week I will share some photos of the night with him. Happy Friday everyone! 

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
I love that I am seeing these pants more and more, it’s a man’s dream come true. Besides the pants her jacket is almost equally amazing. Her top looks mediocre but it is a very necessary added splash of color to this outfit. Plus it’s ok that her top isn’t my favorite because everything else is banging. You know what I really love about this outfit is her heels. I can’t imagine a better outfit to pair these heels with, in fact I am not sure that they will ever look good with anything other than these color tones. She did a great job pairing each item individually, these heels are attractive and one of a kind for this look.








Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment