Best Dressed of 2012

2012 has certainly been a year to remember. Personally it has been a pretty fab year and I have got to do things that if you had told me at the beginning of 2012 I was going to do I would have laughed. Everything from designing my collection to learning how to DJ and not to mention all the celebrities I have had the chance to interview, the events I have covered, appearing in the Nokia advert and of course all the lovely people I have met along the way. This has certainly been a year I will not forget.   

It is only right that with 2013 looming I have to get in the last blog post of the year and of course it is all about the best dressed celebrities of 2012. I have decided to pick out the celebrities whose wardrobe choices have been memorable, for the right reasons. 

Best Dressed 2012 - Top 10

Gwen Stefani


Gwen Stefani has always been known for her fab sense of fashion but this year the singer certainly stood out. I don't think there has been a single outfit that Gwen has sported this year that would make it onto a badly dressed list. From her casual outfits out and about in LA or London to her American Music Awards Balmain jacket, the singer has not once got it wrong this year. 

Rihanna


For Rihanna I would say career wise the singer has had a good year; from the success of her fab album Unapologetic, her 777 tour, to her big screen debut in the movie Battleship. Fashion wise the star has certainly impressed me whether it was with her 777 tour wardrobe to just being spotted out and about. Say what you want about the star's fashion choice's but I certainly love them. She even proved she can work pyjama style clothing. 

Blake Lively


Blake Lively saw the release of several movies this year as well as her surprise marriage to actor Ryan Reynolds. Her wardrobe continued to impress me this year and she certainly gets my thumbs up with her wardrobe be it looking sophisticated in a Zuhair Murad gown or working the androgynous trend in a chic suit. 

Victoria Beckham



Victoria Beckham made a re-entry to the world of music thanks to her reunion with her Spice Girl bandmates at the Olympic closing ceremony and the Spice Girl musical, Viva forever. The star did not forget fashion though, from the continuing success of her line to working pretty much everything when out and about. 

Miranda Kerr


This supermodel looks amazing both on the catwalk and off the catwalk. Miranda Kerr is another star who has impressed me throughout 2012 and I don't recall her wearing a single bad outfit. The yummy mummy can work everything from a Marchesa gown to a simple jumper. 

Kate Middleton


The Duchess of Cambridge impressed once again with her sophisticated yet fashionable wardrobe. Kate Middleton proves she can work a chic gown to a simple shift dress and always look perfect! 

Jessica Alba


Jessica Alba has yet again proved that she has a flair for fashion and can pretty much carry of anything. The actress looks chic whether she is going to the park with her kids or whether she is attending a party in Tinseltown. She can carry off a cute Valentino gown to a masculine Narciso Rodriguez suit. 

Nicole Scherzinger


The singer made her judging debut on the UK Xfactor and she certainly made our weekends fashionable with her outfits. Nicole certainly won the fash-off against Tulisa and proved that she can style herself as she carried on impressing us with her wardrobe choices when she was not on the Xfactor. 

Elizabeth Olsen


Elizabeth Olsen showed the world that the Olsen family must have a fashion gene as it is not only Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen that have a knack for style. Whether she was wearing Valentino on the red carpet or just walking around Elizabeth showed she is effortlessly chic. 


Cheryl Cole


Cheryl Cole has had a good year both working with her Girls Aloud bandmates, who announced their return, and on her own. She is not normally one who I consider to be a fashionista as the singer does make some questionable fashion choices but this year I have certainly seen an improvement in her fashion sense. Leather dresses have proved popular amongst the stars and Cheryl has certainly managed to carry them off. Cheryl has managed to work a sexy suit to a sophisticated gown and has shown off a great wardrobe whilst out and about with her new beau Trey. Let's hope the singer keeps it up for 2013.

So Stylista's do you agree with my choices, if not who else do you think should have made it onto the list? Leave your comments below.

Happy New Year!!!! 

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment