Black Friday Sweater/Unflattering Belt


She Said:
I know it’s a little late to post about Black Friday but I want to share an item with you I wasn’t looking for but am so happy I snatched it up! I was at the Loft, shopping for gifts and came across this open front sweater in the sale section with an additional 50% off!! How could I say no? It was unlike anything I own! I felt guilty about the purchase after I swiped my card, thought about returning it a few hours later… disregarded that option and happily kept it. I paired it with a sheer tunic, bought from H&M for $10.00 about 6 months ago. I tucked it in my jeans so it looked like a top. I love the sequin detailing and color. I thought it was a soft top to go with a comfortable sweater. I few days ago I shared my Hudson Jeans from Nordstrom Rack; I also grabbed these Collin Skinny jeans for only $99! I love them and have no regrets! They fit perfectly in any boot. These Grey Burmuda Jessica Simpson Aura boots actually match the piping on the sweater, I adore this neutral color! They are tall, chunky and great for rain if it pours! I added my brown clutch from Forever 21, my belt from Steve Madden and purple metallic bangles as my only jewelry. I love the look but next time would remove the belt. It doesn’t hit my waist and I think it makes me look top heavy. But I wanted to try it, tried and failed! That is what I love about fashion; you can try anything even though it may not always work! Wishing you all a happy Tuesday! 

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love!

He Said:
When I look at this outfit I see one great looking pair of boots, and that’s all that really matters. It’s all about having that one or more items to grab my attention to turn me on, these boots do that. The rest of the outfit has to just not screw that up. She has accomplished that with the jeans that blend in great and the beautiful sweater which actually takes the outfit up a notch. The sweater takes everything to the next level because of its uniqueness without being ugly. It has a matching belt she added to her sweater, how often does a guy see that? This outfit has it all with its uniquely blended top and the over the top sexy boots, she’s got me staring the whole time today.








The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment