Name Brand for a Steal!


She Said:
I love adding a blazer to any look really! It makes it more elegant or appropriate for an event, they transform an outfit that may be plain to something sleek and professional. This blazer has been seen a lot but you need that fabulous black fitted blazer! This is from Express which I think always has great sales and deals so you will never have to pay full price to have one of your own. Under my blazer I wore a cowl neck sweater from Forever 21; the simplistic tan color makes this a neutral look. The jeans are True Religion, they look, feel and are usually expensive but you won’t believe how much I paid for them. I am obsessed with this charcoal grey semi distressed wash with detailed pockets in the back, yes I’m making you wait, to know how much! Killing you yet? Ok... originally $268.00 I found these suckers at Nordstrom Rack for $59.00! They are my new favorite jeans by far! Leopard has to appear at least once a week, so today it is on my shoes. These platform beauties are from Charlotte Russe, when they had the buy 1 pair get the other for $12.50! I love the added bow detailing and the fabric goes all around the shoe. He was very sweet to not let me get them dirty as we were shooting. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and has fun plans for the weekend! I will keep everyone posted on what’s going on this weekend on Instagram

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!
He Said:
This outfit can be described in very few words, mostly because it leaves me speechless, and one of those words being wow. I love how this is put together without being over the top. I would have never thought to put a sweater like this one with its draped collar and a black suit jacket, but it looks amazing. The jeans look great, you can almost never go wrong with jeans, they are a safe zone. But these jeans look exceptionally good; the color is incredible and even more amazing is the fit. The jeans have to fit tight to look good. Jeans give a woman’s body that perfect figure, and these do just that. I have saved the best for last, her heels. I love these heels so much I refused to let her step in any dirt for any of the photos today. I think that by itself shows my feelings about these heels. 








Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment