Essentials for a Beach Vacation

She Said:
As you know he and I are headed to Florida to visit my Granddad and family tonight. I am so excited and I thought I would share with you my necessities for our Florida vacation.  I of course will have my sunscreen, water and clothing but these are either fun things to have or essentials. See below for all the products I am bringing, fashion outfits will still continue while I am there.


I am hoping to bring the sun with me so these Aviator Ray-Bans are must, any sunnies work though! I am bringing my Passport just in case I go out of the country, always good to have on vacation for a spur of the moment trip. I like bling, so I am bringing a fun, sequined bikini from Victoria Secret, or maybe a couple to choose from!( I am a girl, love options). 



I like to take care of my face and smell good like every other girl. I choose this Murad Hydro-Dynamic moisturizer that keeps my face clean and soft. As for my scent I have about 5 I rotate but I have always LOVED my Miss Dior Cherie which is now discontinued in the specific scent I prefer.





As for my makeup I will be wearing a little during the day so I am just bringing what I need.  I have my blush duo highlighter by Nars for a sun kissed looked, and a light colored lip gloss Good Time from MAC. I adore mascara, all types, but I have a crush on my Laura Mercier faux lash mascara which is thick and black, to make my lashes full. I have a pretty shade of eye shadow that will make my eyes pop in the color Embrace Me also from MAC. Lastly, to set my look I use Fix + for a dewy face perfect for Florida. 



I wanted to bring two pieces of jewelry I now cannot live without. This beautifully mixed metals bracelet from Stella and Dot, is so perfect for blog photos and date nights. I also am bringing my Aldo stone ring, in an aqua color, great for laying out by the pool. 


Last item I will not forget, heels, wedges and of course sandals! These sandals are from Target by Sam and Libby; I love the cork with the gold straps, and such a cute pair at that! 

Follow me on Instagram and twitter
I will be blogging my beachy looks, so stay tuned! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment