Polka Dots with a hint of Red



She Said:

Happy TGIF, everyone. Really glad it is Friday, time for some fun prints and bold pops of color for today’s look. I wore this last night for my good friend Amy's pot luck birthday. I found this Marshalls tan/white polka dot blouse for only $9.00. Love that I can style this year-round.  These jeans were a recent purchase from Rich and Skinny (on sale), they are a relaxed ankle crop in a darker wash to go under boots for fall as well. But here I paired them with stylish sandals.  I had my eyes on these Sam and Libby strappy neutral sandals and what do you know, they are on sale in stores! My lucky day. I love how the colors blend with the light neutrals, rich dark jeans and gold tones. My jewelry is all from Stella and Dot. Tracy gifted me this gorgeous mixed metal bracelet that I think is a unique, sturdy and goes with everything piece. Plus it makes a wonderful friendship bracelet! My necklace is the avalon crescent in gold, the shape and the way it shines is so attractive. Be sure to make your purchases through Tracy. I added a red skinny belt for fun by Steve Madden also from Marshalls, and matched it with a bright red lip. Wishing everyone an amazing weekend, I will be packing for Florida – cannot wait for vacation! 


He Said:

Today’s outfit is kind of cute in a nerdy sort of way. The only thing missing is a pair of thick black frame glasses. The shirt is sort of uniform like and her shoes are just plain. I am not sure how I feel about her deep red lipstick with this outfit. It might be a little too much. I prefer when women wear more natural tones of lipstick, unless we are going to a fancy function. Even with all that said I still would not mind seeing more outfits like this.






 Happy Birthday Amy!(sorry about the dark photo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment