Easy Come, Easy Go


She Said:
Our trip is nearing to an end, next time you see us we will be back in Cali. This ensemble is really great for humidity, dry or hot climate locations, being the last one for the week I thought it would be a great easy going look. This H&M dress is a steal at about $10, they come in a variety of colors. This dress is something I would wear with a swimsuit for the beach or to throw on to go to a café. I wanted something to keep me warm in the A.C a denim jacket is always a good choice. This True Religion Brand Jeans light wash jacket is perfect with rolled up sleeves and a cropped cut. I wanted my accessories simple so my go to necklace is my gifted California gold charm from Dogeared Jewelry. They have every state and it really stands out in the dipped gold. My ring is a pale pastel flower from Forever 21. My friend Tracy, who is a Stella and Dot rep, had me try out this purse awhile ago. I am obsessed with this stripped How Does She Do It tote; I have worn it multiple times on the blog but really love how versatile it is with different looks. These sandals are super chic and comfortable from Sam and Libby by Target. We have enjoyed our stay and hope you liked viewing our adventures from yesterday, if you missed them here is our airboat, turtle and granddads visit post. Wish you all a happy Friday!

He Said:
I love how this dress seems to always look good no matter what she pairs it with, or maybe she is just that talented, either way she looks great. I have to mention, I am a sucker for tight, short dresses, and they always seem to trump anything else I see her wear in the sexiness category. The sandals are just ok; they remind me of something Greeks would wear. The jacket fits with the dress as most things blend well with that dress but I am not quite sure about that bag. The bag really has a sailor/ocean/beach theme to it, and I am not sure if the same is true about the rest of the ensemble. But overall this outfit is great and still very sexy, showing off those beautiful legs.





0 comments:

Post a Comment