Boca Leche Caravan Dream Exumas

She Said:
Happy Monday everyone! We are back from Florida but missing the sunshine, family and good times. I found Boca Leche by their facebook page, and ironically they are located in Florida so while I was there, I went to visit the cute boutique and met the owner, she is amazing! These Caravan Dream Exumas are one of a kind, colorful, comfortable and sexy, perfect for a long day after traveling. They really fit with a pair of wedges, even though you can’t visibly see them today. I paired these pants with a black fitted top with lace sleeves from Bebe, here is a black crop top that is just as cute! I kept it simple with a bright yellow Olivia and Joy handbag. It complements the yellow paisley in the pants and really stands out as a reminder of West Palm. My silver aviators are from Marshalls when I purchased them last week, here is a similar pair from Urban Outfitters.  I chose to not wear a necklace or earrings, but did pick a turquoise oval ring from Forever 21. I would love if you would visit Boca Leche, they have dresses, tops and much more. If you find something share it on my instagram and let me know! 

He Said:
Today is a great summer time, relaxed but still very sexy outfit. I have to admit before seeing these pants on her I was not expecting to like them, but they look amazing. I love how they hug her legs and the pattern is actually very flattering. The top is almost equally impressive, except one small detail, I do not like fluffy shoulders. It is just a little too much; maybe it is because it reminds me of a little girl’s tutu. The sunglasses are hot, so is the bag, and the shoes really don’t make a difference because you will never see them.









Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment