Menswear Inspired

I am a huge fan of menswear inspired pieces and I have mentioned that on here so many times.  I wanted to try something a little bit different than my usual looks so I incorporated two menswear style pieces together, boyfriend jeans and a button up, while of course still adding my personal feminine touch.








Shirt: C/O Aeropostale (here)/ Boyfriend Jeans: C/O Aeropostale (here)
Shoes: Mandee (similar)/ Bag(old): C/O PLNDR/ Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Lipstick: F-Bomb Urban Decay


I really love these boyfriend jeans from Aeropostale.  They were a new addition to their fall collection so when I tried them on at their event, I knew I had to take them home.  I always go up a size than what I typically wear when it comes to this style, mainly so that it has more of a relaxed fit.  Since I've worn my other pairs of BF jeans a few times on the blog, I was trying to think of something different.  It's been so long since I styled a button up so I decided to pair them with this tiny floral print one.  What I really liked about it is that it brings more of a femininity to this look. To bring out the red in the print, I went with a bold lip and clutch to match.  I chose my nude sandals to tone things down a little as well.  I think that BF jeans are the new "skinny" jeans!  Lately, I am seeing them everywhere and they will continue to be a trend going into the fall season.  How do you style yours?

On another note,  I just recently realized I've hit over 1,000 followers on my blog so thank you all so much!  I don't think I can ever put into words how much your support means to me <3

Happy Friday beauties!
XO





0 comments:

Post a Comment