Our 1 Year Blogiversary + All in White



Time to CELEBRATE (insert jumping dance with laughing and smiling here). Utterly stunned, excited, humbled and loved. I cannot believe we started this little fashion blog 1 year ago! We just thought it would be a great place to share my fashion outfits as well as his looks, with the blogging world. I am shocked at where we are today and we hope we inspire each and everyone of you. I have met so many amazing people, bloggers and friends throughout this journey, thank you for following and enjoying our fun side project. This could not be possible without each and every one of you! I will have a giveaway soon so stay tuned.  

She Said:

Thank you all again! Today's look is crisp white for our 1 year; I kept it simple but bold. This blouse is so light weight, great for a gorgeous day in my hometown of Palos Verdes. It is chiffon fabric with crochet stripes on the sleeves and has a pussy bow that I left untied. Located this XOXO blouse at Ross but here is a similar option from Michael Stars. By choice I kept this all white look clean with a white pair of skinny jeans from Jbrand Jeans. My heels are a low wedge sandal from Piperlime by Sam Edelman with an exotic toe strap and black ankle strap. They are comfortable and affordable. Over the weekend I was excited to receive my crystal wishbone necklace by Dogeared Jewelry, the two tone of silver and gold is glistening in the sun. I kept my hair straight and makeup with pink hues for my eye shadow and lipstick. Wearing all white symbolizes to me an amazing journey so far, I am so glad you all like our concept and we hope to celebrate another amazing year with you all. 

He Said:
Wow I cannot believe it has been a year already. The time has gone by so fast and I have to say it has been a great year and I have had a lot of fun commented on all of her beautiful outfits. Speaking of her outfits, I love what she is wearing, mostly because white looks so clean and simple, she looks like an angel today and when in doubt keep things simple. That was my first impression and then immediately after that I begin to think how easily this outfit is going to get dirty, but that’s not my problem and regardless she looks great. Everything fits her so well, the jeans are perfect and the top is very flattering, today’s ensemble is a great one but not the best, something tells me one my all time favorite clothing articles is coming this week so stayed tuned.







Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment