Feminine Camouflage



She Said:
I like to purchase an item so that it will go with at least 4 different types of clothing.  I do have a visual memory so I do know what I have and don’t have in my closet and can match them up in my head before I purchase. This was exactly what happened when I bought this rose blouse with stud details at Ross last weekend. I vision it going with white shorts, flare denim, slouchy pants and of course these camouflage cargo skinnies. I like them best paired with my camouflage skinny jeans from Forever 21, a bold masculine print with a feminine color always works in my book. I kept it girlie by adding these Maliska buckled cognac colored Aldo heels from Piperlime. They stand out, are fashionable and reasonably priced for comfort! My purse is from Shoedazzle though it is sold out this is the exact style in an exotic print perfect for fall. I added gold accents to match the bukles of the heels, a gold cuff and my “amor” affirmation bracelet from BCBG Generation. I am wearing my MAC cream sheen lipgloss in Japanese Spring to highlight this blouse fir my finishing touch. 

Grab your camouflage pants today for a labor day deal – Forever 21 has 10% off with code F21NEXTJUMP 

He Said:
I am not quite sure what is going on here but I like it, camouflage pants with a pink top is very intriguing. The pants look great on her and paired with heels they really just leave me speechless.  I can honestly say I would have never thought to put this outfit together but that’s what makes her a fashion expert. It is a noticeable style because it is different, and lately I’m not sure if it is a good thing to be noticed because you are wearing something different. Luckily it is not too far out in left field and that’s why it gets thumbs up from me.






0 comments:

Post a Comment