Markus Lupfer for ASOS

Designer Markus Lupfer has teamed up with online retailer ASOS to launch an affordable leather range.

The collection which launches on November 12th, features a selection of printed dresses, separates and accessories in a colour palette of black and navy. As a fashion designer who has recently launched a leather and all black collection I was quite interested to see what Mark Lupfer has to offer with this capsule collection.

Scroll down to see pictures of some of the pieces of the collection.







Markus Lupfer S/S 13
For those of you who are not too familiar with the London based designer's collections, (who has the likes of Kim Kardashian, Claudia Schiffer and Olivia Palermo wearing his pieces) scroll down to see some of the pieces from his S/S 13 collection, which I have to say I absolutely adore!!  








So Stylista's what do you think? Is this collection for ASOS something that you would love to have in your wardrobe? Leave your comments below. 

XxX 

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment