Espresso with Milk

She Said:

This drink would be perfect with this matching outfit. Dark chocolate, clean white and hints of leopard on today’s post. Here I go again with leopard accents, hope you are not sick of them yet! I adore this detailed zipper trim leather jacket. The chocolate brown color is just as sweet as a Hershey kiss candy. I chose a simple grey lace ribbed tank from Abercrombie & Fitch; it has just the right amount of lace. My jeans are definitely glitz and glam with crystal buttons and a skinny fit from True Religion Brand Jeans. I love the crisp white and what better way to pair these pieces with leopard elements.I added my chain necklace and tiger ring both from Forever 21. I chose my ultra soft beanie with leopard print from Nordstrom Rack. Here is a similar one. Added a skinny leopard belt to break up the color scheme. Then last but not least my forever loved Sam Edelman sandals, similar here. I came down with a cold last Wednesday so I have been sleeping, coughing, and sniffling. I apologize for not being on Twitter or Instagram that much, I will today though. Today is cyber Monday! Will you all be shopping for anything in particular? 

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love! 

He Said:
There is a thin line between crazy to much animal print and she looks good in that animal print. She is walking that thin line perfectly with just the amount of animal print. I am crazy about this outfit. There is just something about the colors she chose; putting the browns with the greys and the beautiful white pants. Wow, those pants, they are the sexiest thing on her today. When a women wears a clean white, perfectly fitting pair of jeans it will make any guy crazy. Despite the jeans her jacket is icing on the cake with this amazingly put together outfit. Her top seems like background noise but I assure you it is not. If she had picked out any other top to wear under that jacket it would have distracted from the other garments. This outfit not only has the right touch of animal print but she has it all figured out with her colors and those unbelievable jeans.





stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment