Outfit // Repeat Offender

Photobucket
Yes... I'm wearing the same T-shirt and trousers as in my previous post. I never understood bloggers who have a 'wear it once and never wear it again'-policy. Like, I paid 195 euros for this T-shirt. So hell yes, I'm going to wear it 'till there's nothing left of it. And a pair of Converse, a long coat and a hat really can change an outfit, don't ya think? 

The coat was a birthday gift from my dad. Every time winter is coming, he starts complaining about the fact that I don't own a proper winter coat -- which is true, but I just don't like winter clothes. They make me feel trapped. Anyway, after hearing it ONCE AGAIN, I told him: "Then you buy me one." We made a stop at Zara and after scanning the store, I spotted this coat. I knew this was da one. The leather details add that rock 'n roll touch that I love. I must admit that winter clothes aren't so bad after all, 'cause this coat's actually kinda cosy and warm. 

Anyway, my mom and I shot these pictures in literally 3 minutes and I loved them all. I had a hard time selecting my favorite pictures and not creating a picture overload - thinking: if Chiara is allowed to post a dozen of pictures, then so am I - but I think I did a nice job after all. 

x Krizia 

Hat: H&M // Coat: ZARA // T-Shirt: BALENCIAGA // Pants: H&M // Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STARS // Ring: YVES SAINT LAURENT // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment