Leggings – Diversity on a Budget

She Said: 
I love the feel of a great pair of leggings. I am really a jeans type of girl but leggings make your wardrobe that much more diverse. You can wear them dressy or casual, add a blouse or dress, show off with flats or heels. I love that you get all of this and don’t break the bank! I found these amazing matte latex ponte leggings at Arden B. I like that they can go with all style options but were under $35.00. I wanted a fun fall colored top, and my chains and leopard print tank did just the trick. Similar print here. I left the chains on the shirt and only added my new “amor” bracelet from BCBGeneration. If you follow me on Instagram, I was holding the bag in my photo because I was so excited and it was a surprise for today! I like the leather material and gold hardware lettering. They have great choices, it was hard to choose! Other bracelets are form F21 and Nordstrom. I balanced this loud top with a subtle beige blazer from Forever 21, always a great go-to color. It tames the whole look but I could still wear this on a date with him. I pulled my hair back and added my coral hoop earrings from F21, loving these. Lastly I grabbed my Mia black rhinestone loafers from Nordstrom Rack, a steal at $39.97.  I had been looking for a pretty pair of loafers to see how wonderful this trend was! Find an identical pair here. This outfit can be worn year round, but today’s fall colors and comfortable leggings were in the forecast. Have a wonderful Thursday! Cannot believe it is nearly Thanksgiving, then Black Friday then Cyber Monday. Time is sure flying by!!
He Said:
Look at this polished business women; she is on fire, with two hot outfits in a row so far this week. I’ve come to the conclusion that jackets almost always look great on women and can be paired with just about anything. I have her to thank for bringing me to this realization because she looks great in all of them. I could go for a different top, but I look past that and those pants look amazing, almost as remarkable as yesterday’s. I love the gold accessories she paired with this outfit; they work perfectly with the jacket. The way this outfit is put together I look at her and think… she is sophisticated, smart, and my girlfriend. This outfit is a strong 8 or 9 on my scale, but to push it to that 10 spot she needs heels.
Follow us on Instagram @ Shesaid_Hesaid 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love! 
 Instagram love







Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment