Bershka Store Opening


The lack of posts this week has been down to having a busy week which included spending five days learning how to DJ, going to a Professor Green gig (which was AMAZING) and of course attending the Bershka Store Opening in London, which is what this blog post is all about.

Taking place on Wednesday 14th November the Bershka Store was certainly the place to be in Oxford Street.




Normally I am not one to venture into Bershka but I have totally been converted they had some amazing clothing on offer and with 20% off on the night I couldn't resist making a few purchases (two silk shirts).

Little Mix

The night saw a brilliant performance by Little Mix, who performed four tracks including Wings and DNA. Little Mix where decked out in Bershka clothing, looked lovely in person and gave brilliant performances. Radio One's Gemma Cairney took over the decks as the night progressed and looked lovely.

Check out the pictures that I took of the girl group performing on stage.








Overall the night was a hit and I certainly recommend you check the new store out on 469 Oxford Street.

What do you all think of Bershka? Where you at the store opening? Leave your comments below.

XxX 

All photography featured in this post taken by Meera Sharma on Nokia Lumia. 

I certainly recommend you check this phone out as it is really good. I love my Nokia and you may have seen me in the new Nokia advert ;)



Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment