Gone a Little Country

She Said:
After knowing my boyfriend for a long time, I appreciate plaid a lot more than if I did not know him. He is from the midwest with corn fields, farmers and flat land as far as you can see. I love country music, though I am not a country girl, having being raised in L.A. Plaid is as close as I can get to my inner mid-west country core. I used a long plaid tunic top that usually is paired with a belt. The colors on this top are so pretty, the aquas, and deep reds are great for the holidays. To keep me warm on this cold foggy day, a Hollister woven red v-neck sweater was a perfect choice. I feel like the Ralphie from A Christmas Story movie - a little dorky, nerdy and a lot of Christmas spirit (Haha). I wore a comfortable pair of medium wash Frankie B’s. They have a slim bootcut, which I prefer because it shows off my shoes. These flats are by Coach,  red with pink accents and gold hardware, purchased on sale at Macy's two years ago. Great with an LBD or a casual Friday look. Lastly, my Hobo Lauren clutch in light blue with embossed leather my go to purse with plaid. So from country plaid to a geeky sweater and classic Coach flats, I am sure I started a new trend today! It was a long week of getting over my cold but it is finally disappearing! Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!
He Said:
What a nice holiday/country outfit, and that’s exactly what it looks like to me. Now I am not sure if that is good or bad. I do not like how the sweater fits her. The plaid looks great and I think would look better without the sweater. Instead maybe a nice leather jacket. I do like sweaters like this on women, but in this case it just looks boring. It makes her look bigger than she is with the layering. The shoes look perfect; any shoe that can make women’s feet look smaller like these do is worth it in my book because no one looks good with big feet. I hate to say this but the best part of this outfit is her clutch. The color matches her plaid perfectly and it’s just the right size to go along with a country style outfit.


 Hudson wanted to hop in the photo, and says Hi!


 



Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment