Tweed + Leather



She Said:
Last night was filled with puppies, food and good times. If you follow me on Instagram, I posted a few photos of my Mom’s little Pomeranians, and of course big ole Hudson last rainy night. I was warm and stylish, with the fireplace going and a wonderful dinner. I brought my high heeled boots but they were suede and cannot get wet, so leather boots it was. I found these at Nordstrom Rack, I love the studs and tall thigh high length, similar here. I chose to wear my favorite tweed with leather trim jacket from Zara. Last worn on my birthday post. It keeps me warm and has a beautiful sleek cut. The red white and black is also very suiting for the holidays. I paired this with my white skinny Jbrand jeans to make this outfit brighter for a rainy day. Comfortable and crisp. I love black and white together; it is a perfect Friday look. Under my jacket I am wearing my charlotte tarantula black long sleeve from Nordsrom Rack on sale. The detail with the 3 rhinestones is what caught my eye to make this purchase. I showed you yesterday my Amor bracelet and today I am showcasing my Bella cuff from BCBGeneration. It is sentimental because one of my mom’s poms is named Bella. I feel like I look like a horseback rider, classy and chic and Hudson is my horse! I decided a smooth bun was only appropriate. Hopefully it won’t downpour today, but at least I feel fashionably ready for the weekend! 

He Said:
I like how this jacket popped last time she wore it and nothing has changed since. This is the kind of jacket that demands attention. How can anyone wear this jacket and not get your attention. The colors and leather are what make it so nice. Her white pants look as though they were tailored for her body, and they make the boots stand out. All of the things I just mentioned are great but what really got my attention about her outfit today was her hair. I really love how she styled it, plus I think she knows I am a sucker for up-dos. I admire how her jacket grabs my attention, her hair keeps my attention and her boots make me want to get her attention. 

Follow us on Instagram @ Shesaid_Hesaid 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love!









Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment