Black & Blue

Hey babes, Happy Thursday!  For today's post, I wanted to show one of this season's biggest trends, black and blue. For such a long time this color combo was said to be a big NO, just like black and brown.  But times have changed in the fashion world thankfully and things that were once frowned upon are now looked at as must haves.  Who wants to follow rules anyway?






 Button Up: C/O ZooShoo 
Skirt: Forever21
Belt, Tights & Coat: H&M 
Booties: Steve Madden 


ZooShoo is an internet retailer with the latest in both fashion and footwear. They even have some designer products from Betsey Johnson, Chinese Laundry, and Sam Edelman to name a few.   There was so many amazing items to choose from, but I really gravitated towards this button up because of the studded detail collar and keyhole cutout.  The fit is great and it's also asymmetrical so you can tuck it in like me or let it hang down in the back.  This is probably the first royal blue shirt I own.  The color is so rich and perfect for fall!







The temperatures over here are starting to drop but that doesn't mean you have to put those skirts away!    I live for tights in the colder seasons.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I get the best tights from H&M.  The fit is always amazing.  I'm slightly obsessed with this faux leather skirt and the way these booties look with it!  It's just the right amount of edge and chic.





I love wearing belts especially with skirts because it's the perfect way to bring the entire outfit together.  I've always liked the gold hardware on this one.  I went with simple accessories and a light pink lip.  AND I actually wore my straight.  I rarely do!   





How do you feel about the black and blue trend?  Do you love it as much as I do?
Make sure to check out all the other great pieces at ZooShoo I really think you will find something that you like :) 

XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment