Editor Trouser

She Said:

I felt today I should show a look that could be worn at work. I don’t have to wear a suit every day, like a lot of women, but I do own and enjoy wearing my dressy work clothing occasionally. I love finding great deals for work attire; TJ Maxx, Marshall's, H&M, Forever 21 and Express all carry great options. I have a black suit from Express that was a gift from my mom a few years ago. I am wearing the editor trouser pants today. I like the fit. They are a bit long but I refuse to hem them, because I like the 2 inch hem as is. Usually I wear higher heels with these, but today I guess dragging my pants it is (sorry all). I paired this with closed toe black pumps from Nine West and chose a chic see-through rose lace blouse purchased at Forever 21. It goes up to my neck but is not quite as tight as a turtleneck. The all-over lace top has extra thick and classy lace trim cuff sleeves, so pretty! I wore a nude tank underneath, so this outfit could be work appropriate. I grabbed my wicker fedora to add a stylish aspect to my look. What better way to complement work garments than a large tote? I love this quilted black cross body from DTLA I got for a steal at just $30.00, a steal here. If I wanted to finish off the look I would wear my blazer but today this look works perfectly for a great Monday. I hope everyone had a good weekend, especially because it was Veterans Day Sunday. 

He Said: I love this hat; I guess I have loved all her fedoras, does that make me a hat guy? I also like the fit of her pants except they seem a little long. She could be wearing incredible shoes and I’d never know. That’s a tragedy because if there is one thing guys look at in outfits; one is definitely shoes. Now for the bad news. I absolutely hate her top. I don’t like the material, I don’t like how it’s tucked in and I don’t like the color. She should have picked a different top. Something that looks better with the pants and a hat. 


Follow us on Instagram @ Shesaid_Hesaid 

Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love!










stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment