Bracing the Cool Mint

 
She Said:
Happy Monday everyone! It is a short week at work, and I am looking forward to some family time and one on one with Hudson while He goes back home. I know we all will be busy on Thanksgiving so I will only be posting a giving thanks post, and Friday will be a post on what I wore on Thanksgiving. I wanted to cope with the fall weather but add a beautiful mint green to my look. I started my inspiration with a flirty delicate lace scarf, similar one on Etsy. I have not worn it as much as I would like because I feel it goes more with solid colors than prints. I paired it with a black cowl neck blouse from TJ Maxx. I love the simplicity of any black shirt but this added drama makes this a great fall garment. I knew my mint zippered skinny jeans would match to a T, from the one and only Forever 21. They are elastic, pastel and look sharp with dark hue accents. I have many knee high boots, but these suede bold black ones are an eye catcher. They always look great and keep me warm. These are from ShopReflection.com. I wanted to keep this a basic selection, so I chose my mute black bow satchel, similar here. The satin is shiny and it harmonizes all the contrasting fabrics surrounding it. This look is great for a warmer fall day like today. Add a coat and a hat you can take this to the east coast! Enjoy the rest of your day fashionistas! 

He Said:
What makes this outfit great is its colors and her styling. It is unique in a way I have not seen before. I have never seen her wear this scarf, but I love it, it just draws me in. When I see one color, I just have to see more, and before I know it I’m staring and then I look like a creeper. But enough about me, this outfit has it all. The black and mint colors look amazing together and the femininity is in full gear. This is the perfect fall look, and what’s even better it looks like you could use the teal pieces for spring too. It’s a win, win! The bright color really draws my attention, most guys like black. And of course I do. I like her boots, they are high and black, and they make her legs look longer. She did a great job on this one, can’t wait to see tomorrow’s post!
Follow us on Instagram @ Shesaid_Hesaid 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love! 




 
stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment