Coral Sea

She Said:
One of the prettiest color combinations is coral and aqua. Though not fall colors, I still thought they should be showcased on a pretty sunny day like today. Don’t we all dream of laying on an exotic island, right about now? Daydreaming...back to reality. The rush of the Thanksgiving weekend and Cyber Monday is over, crowds will still be in full force, traffic too, but I feel I can breathe now because one holiday has passed. I wanted a casual outfit but if you wore it with heels, it could be a great lunch date look. I love this white dress; it is classy, elegant and has stretchy material. I bought it from Tobi.com. The shape and affordable price is what sold me, similar here. I paired it with this chunky gold and turquoise stone necklace from Forever 21. It adds a pop of color that is bold and blue like Bahaman waters. Turquoise bracelet and ring are from Forever 21 too. Who doesn’t love the beach?  Seashells, coral, tropical drinks. This linen blazer is a great cover up, bright hues and 3/4 sleeves makes it casual yet attractive. The perfect nude heels are what complete this look. These are from Bakers, which is going out of business. Sad, but they have extremely deep discounts because of course everything must go! Shop now! Happy Tuesday everyone, just imagine you, the beach and a good book! See you all tomorrow! 

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love!
 
He Said:
How absolutely gorgeous is this outfit? I don’t even want to call it that because it is beyond just an outfit. She legit looks like a model today, I can’t believe my eyes. This white dress is so hot and sophisticated I am not worthy to even lay my eyes on such a beautiful women. Between the white short dress and the high heels her legs go on for miles. I have to be honest I am a little intimidated by her today. My one suggestion is lose the jacket. Even though the color is bright,  it takes away some power from the outfit as a whole. Other than that, this is by far, indisputably the best outfit to date from her. Nobody can even top this.








The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between


0 comments:

Post a Comment