Polka Dotted Love



She Said:
Here I go again repeating my black and tan/cognac two tone color obsession for fall! I hope you all don't mind? I am slowly falling in love with polka dots as I browse Polyvore.com. I have a sheer black and white blouse with them all over and a short crop black and tan blazer. I like how polka dots can still look refined while being playful. I found this blazer at you guessed it, F21. I like the tan and thickness of the dots, it will go with nearly every color I pair it with. I picked a high and low collared shirt also from Forever 21, similar here. I love the deep tan color and I tucked it in for a tailored look. I have worn my Bebe leather shorts a million times on this blog, but I swear by them. Summer or fall, they are my go to shorts. Sorry for being repetitive. I added a bib collar black and gold necklace. These thick strap heels are from Guess are so chic, similar here. Don't they always make amazing shoes? These are so comfortable and I wish I purchased them in black as well! This purse is from dtla and I love that it is a handbag and cross body all in one. I feel fierce with my leather shorts but everything else is quiet neat and delicate. Wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday! 

He Said:
I love everything about this outfit… except the heels, this is the first time I have ever not like the shoes she was wearing. I don’t want to be misunderstood. I love her heels in these photos, just not with this outfit. I know they go very well with the browns in the rest of the outfit but I would have liked to see something, black with leather and some embellishments. I feel this outfit needs something edgy other than her shorts. The top is very cute in a playful, innocent kind of way. Her bag is a little boring but I like it because it doesn’t take anything away from the rest of her outfit. Really all she needed was those shorts to get my attention, the rest of her outfit is just along for the ride.




The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment