Thank-FULL



She Said:
We both hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. I am ready to go black Friday shopping and hunt for those deep sale prices on the busiest, craziest day! Are you? I will be shopping very shortly but I wanted to share with you my outfit from Thanksgiving. The colors I chose were a bright neon yellow, beige dress and black tights and booties. I adore my yellow cropped blazer from Foreign Exchange I purchased this during the buy one get one sale, can't beat it. I chose my beige bandage dress from Hot Miami Styles. I love the fit, cut and it can be sexy or elegant. I chose black tights from Target and lace suede booties from Forever 21. I don’t normally wear tights with dresses but I really like the way it looks and turned out. My accessories were mostly gold hardware. My forever 21 chain necklace, rhinestone and chain bracelet were of course inexpensive but so chic. The amor cuff by BCBG and black squares arm candy from Nordstroms. I felt pretty, sophisticated and thankful for all of the wonderful family surrounding me.  I am so full, I am happy I will be (exercising) I mean shopping. I hope everyone had a wonderful day and if you do go shopping, let me know what you find!!

Follow us on Instagram @ Shesaid_Hesaid 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love! 

He Said:
What a great Holiday outfit, this color combination has all the right amount of pop without over doing it. The bright yellow jacket jumps out at you and refuses to be ignored. The yellow jacket matched with the blacks just makes it standout even more. The short dress over her leggings brings out all the right curves of her body. There is no doubt about it as conservative as this outfit is; it is still heart pumping. All the gold accents in her jewelry blend perfectly with color of her jacket, dress and leggings. There is one thing I would change though. It is nothing new when I say I am not a fan of her shoes, an outfit like this should be worn with a wedge or a heel. I just don't understand these shoes, it would be like me wearing a button up shirt with my gym shorts, and it just doesn't work.



  Happy Black Friday Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment