Pedal Pushers in fall, how?


She Said:

Well the title is the question! This is up to you; tell me what you think in the comments below. I know what you are thinking, pedal pushers are for summer days, going for a walks, a casual lunch date or running around chasing kids. I on the other hand wear mine in the fall and go holiday shopping! These are a great piece to have because you can totally wear them year round. I grabbed these Hudson brand distressed wash pedal pushers at Loehmann’s deeply discounted plus my 10% off with my member card. If I didn’t title the blog this, would you have guessed? I tucked them in my knee high boots, which I know, I am obsessed with this style. These boots are from ShopReflection.com; I usually purchase when they are buy one get one half off. Can’t beat that right? The color of the boots is a light beige which I think is refreshing, and bright, similar here. I chose a top I wore here. I love the navy and cream stripes, it is uber soft, great quality and from Forever 21. I adore my clover silver and ivory long chain necklace, a gift from my mom.  It has just the right amount of shine and delicacy. A camel color tote was a good neutral to bring in; wearing my red Mac lip-gloss added a nautical theme to my fall look. Just know you can bring in summer pieces to fall/winter, shorts with tights, skirts with boots and now pedal pushers with knee highs. Grab those pieces that are now tucked away and reinvent them.  Wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday, only two more days till turkey day!

If you have a moment I would love if you could vote for my outfit for a chance to be featured on the homepage of luckymag.com! Thank you in advance!  http://contributors.luckymag.com/contest/bootie
 
He Said:
This is not my favorite outfit by far. The boots look great… that’s about it. The jeans or pedal pushers do not fit well at all. They look much too loose, and the stripes on her top look just OK. The striped top also seems really loose, not a very well fitted top, not to mention the top is just plain boring. I do love her necklace but it blends in with the top too easily and she needs a top that can showcase that beautiful necklace, not camouflage it. Her make-up looks great but the hair looks neglected. I hate to be so negative, but this outfit would not get my attention what so ever, if I didn’t know her and she were standing  in front of me I might not even see her.

Follow us on Instagram @ Shesaid_Hesaid 
 


Showing how you can wear these with boots, they really are shorts!




The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment