Sulphurgenic Bow Ties.

I am totally loving bow ties at the moment as I think they can add a smart and fun touch to an outfit. I recently came across a fab brand of bow ties that I had to share with you all.

Sulphurgenic have given the classic bow tie a fashionable makeover perfect for the Stylista's out there. The best thing is that each bow tie is handmade, taking two days to complete, so each one has their own character.

Speaking about why the founders, Mel and Catrise, created Sulphurgenic they said, "We created Sulphurgenic after noticing the repetition of the traditional bow ties. We want to continuously push the boundaries and make art out of neckwear."

I decided to select some of my favourite picks from their range.

The DropSpokes bow tie merges warm tones into droplets of dirty gold spikes.  
 This bow tie mixes faux crocidile skin with a subtle purple tone. 
 The Phantom bow tie has a dark aura of faux crocodile skin with colourful tartan fabric, perfect for dressing up a simple outfit. 
 The Raptor adds attitude to any look. 























This bow tie can subtly add studs to your look.  


Couture Bow ties. 
For those of you that want to be apart of the inspiration the Sulphurgenic couture bow tie range is perfect. Whether you want an extravagant design or a simple bow tie Sulphurgenic can make it. 



So Stylista's what do you think of the bow ties? For more details such as stockists and contacts visit www.sulphurgenic.com  or follow them on twitter at @sulphurgenic 

Also don't forget to vote for me in the Muuse fashion competition too. I am number 3637! 

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment