My Birthday Celebration

Hey Loves!  Last night I celebrated my birthday with a couple of friends.  We went to dinner at 340 Grill and stayed afterwards for drinks and dancing :)  I had such a great time!  Usually every year for my birthday I buy an expensive dress and new pair of shoes to treat myself.  But this year, I really didn't want to go too crazy with spending money.  So I got a fab new dress for only $20 :)


Dress: Forever21/ Belt: Zara/ Shoes: Steve Madden 


I love lace and I love peplum so this dress was perfect!  To style it up a bit I added my gold spike belt, red pumps and a red lip!



yummy birthday surprise! 


making my wish :)


all smiles!



With my loves... 




Aren't my friends fab?! I wish these photos were better quality but you get the idea :) 
I really did have another great birthday and I am so very blessed with another year of life! 
I hope that you all enjoyed this lovely weekend! 


<3 






0 comments:

Post a Comment