MTV EMA's 2012

As someone who loves all things music related I was super excited for the MTV EMA awards.

I was fortunate to attend the MOBO Awards in Liverpool (click HERE to read my report) this year and although I did not attend the EMA's (can you imagine how amazing that would have been) I was super excited to watch it on TV.

Frankfurt played host for this years MTV EMA's and boy did they do a brilliant job. I have to say the awards ceremony was on another level, everything from the circus theme, the fab host Heidi Klum and the amazing performances by the likes of No Doubt and Alicia Keys.

Of course, coming from a fashion background and being a love of all things fashion, my eyes firmly watching the red carpet to see what the stars were wearing and what they wore for their performances. I have to say for me it was Gwen Stefani and Alicia Key's show outfits that stood out to me.

Scroll down to see what your favourite artists where wearing.

Taylor Swift opted for a J. Mendel gown. 

Alicia Key's chose Stella McCartney.

Alicia Keys looks fierce in her all black stage outfit. 

Carly Rae Jepson wore a silver Johanna Johnson gown. 

Rita Ora made a dramatic arrival in a Marchesa gown. 

No Doubt looking fab as always. 

Gwen Stefani opted for Jean Paul Gaultier on stage, as well as of stage. 

Kim Kardashian opted for an all black look. 

Lana Del Rey chose a more simpler outfit in comparison to her peers. 

Louise Roe was one of my best dressed of the night, presenting from the red carpet in her fab white gown.

Heidi Klum
Heidi Klum, as the host of the night, had the most outfit changes with her 6 Versace dresses. Which was your favourite look of the supermodel? 








And The Winners Are

Best Song
Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Call Me Maybe'

Best New Act
One Direction

Best Female
Taylor Swift 

Best Male
Justin Bieber

Best Pop
Justin Bieber

Best Live
Taylor Swift 

Best Hip-Hop
Nicki Minaj

Best Rock
Linkin Park

Best Electronic
David Guetta

Best Alternative
Lana Del Rey 

Best Video
Psy - 'Gangnam Style'

Best Look
Taylor Swift

Biggest Fans
One Direction

Best World Stage
Justin Bieber

Best Push
Carly Rae Jepsen (September 2012)

Best UK and Ireland Act 
One Direction

So Stylista's what did you all think of the MTV EMA's? Who was your best dressed star? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment