Saskia de Brauw and Daft Punk for M Le Monde Magazine

If there is something I love it is a good editorial and good music - so naturally when I saw Daft Punk's latest fashion editorial for M Le Monde magazine I had to share it. 

This time the electric duo are seen striking a pose alongside model Saskia de Brauw for the French fashion magazine. 

Peter Lindbergh's amazing black and white photography captures the calm, yet eery vibe of a seaside setting, which plays the backdrop for the shoot. De Brauw's emotive poses work extremely well alongside the dapper Daft Punk and further enhance the shoot. Anyway enough of me chatting about the shoot, scroll down to see my favourite shots from the editorial....



This is certainly my favourite shot from the editorial, even if Daft Punk can barely be seen...







Images - F Tape


So what do you all think of the editorial? Which is your favourite shot? Leave your comments below.

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment