Date Night at Fuego

She Said:

So excited to share my Marshalls date night challenge! I picked a gem of a place - Fuego on the Bay at the Maya Hotel, it is like you are at the edge of the sea, starring at the Queen Mary; tasting and enjoying the atmosphere with the one you love. We had a lovely evening with warm weather, amazing service and food. When we go on a date I like to dress up for him and that usually includes some sort of leather item, in shoes, a dress or purse. Luckily, I scored at Marshalls by finding the BEST leather pants by Blank Denim. They have detailed stitching and zippers on the ankles which are tailored fit. They look fabulous with my Blonde Ambition heels that go with the Aztec vibe. I wanted to add bright colors being Fuego has so many prints and textures, this J. Crew striped peplum blouse was a gift from my Dad for Christmas, love the sleek style. I chose to wear my CMD monogram necklace that HE bought for me as well, it is the perfect size and go with these Marc Jacobs logo stud earrings he also gifted me.  I layered with a light jacket in a bright yellow and picked my Tory Burch Robinson tote to hold my camera, which by the way HE also bought the 50 mm Cannon lens I had been eying (totally recommend it)!We had an amazing night!
About Fuego:

Fuego is a restaurant that blends coastal cuisine from Mexico, Latin American and South America. We went their for my birthday and I knew this would end up being one of my favorite spots to go! Drinks came first, the Cucumber Martini is the most popular and He had their version of the Moscow Mule which he liked. They also gave us a Cinnamon Holiday martini with Fireball, it was so tasty we didn’t even need dessert!  We ordered House Guacamole and Oaxacan Style Queso Fundido to share, both were unbelievable fresh. Then I ordered the Pollo a la Plancha which was delicious with fresh roasted vegetables and black bean chorizo risotto. If you ever get a chance we recommend this place, for the location, people and food. We will be back to try there brunch! 

He Said:

I am absolutely in love with this restaurant. The best restaurant in long beach hands down, I can say that because I have been to A LOT of restaurants in long beach. She looked incredible as always, I am in love with her heels as I should be because I picked them out. But the star of this show has got to be her pants, they just scream to be touched and I couldn’t help myself all night. Thank God it was my girlfriend wearing them. The yellow jacket and striped top looks very businesslike and to be honest does nothing for me. It works only with a pair of pants like this from Marshalls. I am also so happy she is wearing the necklace and earrings I got her for Christmas, makes my night! 
Shop My Look:











GIVEAWAY: Enter to win a Stella and Dot Necklace


stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM




0 comments:

Post a Comment