Holiday Dress: Green Envy


She Said:

To another holiday look for my friends did you see yesterdays, this one with all green and black, subtle but always a stand out. I want to first bring out this beautiful military style coat by Guess I purchased a few years ago the day after Christmas from Dillard’s. Here is another black coat I love.  The shape and color was refreshing and this green goes with everything. It really has been cold, so getting to wear my coats is a treat. I paired it with an army printed long sleeve dress, that is unexpected but chic with shoulder appliqué beadwork and ruching down the sides makes this sleek and comfortable. I paired this fierce dress with my Valentino-like Shoedazzle heels, which are sold out but here is a look alike pair in black too. Strappy with studs, my Tory Burch Robinson tote finishes off this party ensemble. I of course per usual added a pair of metallic drop earrings for a touch of sparkle and kept this green envy look holiday ready! Do you like green on green, let me know below? Plus I have started some wishlist ideas below and will add them all for you to shop for your loved ones. 


He Said:

This is a cute and mature dress and I mean mature in a good way. I love this dress; it is sexy without looking to revealing. The jacket fits in with the whole outfit perfectly, her heels look good but not my favorite and really they could be much hotter. The heels are too pointy for them to be on top of the list of sexist heels. Her bag is a great size but I could also see a clutch with this outfit and it might even look better depending on the color. If we could just shrink her bag into a clutch it would be ideal. She looks like she is ready for a holiday party and I would put down money she would be the sexiest one there in today’s outfit. 
Wishlist Stocking Stuffers:

Wishlist for Getting Cozy:






0 comments:

Post a Comment