Glam Bodycon Dress



First I wanted to wish my amazing boyfriend a happy birthday, another year older and more handsome! You are the other half of this wonderful blog we work so hard on, thank you for always supporting me and I hope to always be here for you. I love you, now cheers lets celebrate! 
She Said:
Getting into the holiday spirit I picked a look that would be perfect for any holiday party. What better way to way to show off in a dress is at your holiday party? This Charlotte Russe Lurex Bodycon dress is an off white with a chiffon top and sparkles on the rest; it is the essential dress for any party! I love the cut and it looks sassy with a fit blazer. My tweed combination blazer from Zara is a mixture of classic tweed and leather lapels for a modern twist. This is one of my most beloved jackets and it is great for the holidays with the red and black intertwined. I added a larger top handle purse from Shoedazzle in taupe, the sleek lines and color blend well, even though I would use a clutch at night. I love this Stella and Dot Crescent necklace which it is a delicate gold necklace that turns this outfit from just another look to glamorous. Lastly, these c/o Jessica Simpson heels via Marshalls are high, attractive and comfortable. I love a sling back heel, they really are great if you are standing or walking for a long period of time. Hope you like this festive holiday inspired outfit, now all I need is some champagne.
He Said:
Today's outfit could be summed up in one word, hot! I will first start off with the article of clothing makes it all happen for me and that's her stunning dress. This dress is so flattering on her and really makes her body look absolutely amazing, I was going to mention the white gives it this great beauty but really I think any color would accomplish this. The heels add to her beautiful legs and the bag looks cute as well but what could make it better is her jacket choice. This jacket just doesn't fit, the color is off and more importantly the shoulders are way too square it really dates it and makes me believe it came from mom’s closet. Other than the blazer I stick by my first sentence.
Shop More Holiday Dresses:









https://www.facebook.com/Marshalls

0 comments:

Post a Comment