Relaxed Chic

Happy December loves! I hope that you all had a great holiday weekend. I can't even believe that there is only one month left before 2014 hits! 










Pants: Furor Moda (here) c/o / Top: Mango (similar)/ Blazer: H&M (similar)
Shoes: CharlieByMz/ Necklace: Prima Donna c/o 
Clutch: Sew Sarah R c/o / Lipstick: UD Naked & UD Bang 

Initially, I wanted to create the illusion of a jumpsuit with these pants by simply pairing it with a black top.  It wasn't turning out as I had hoped so I decided to add in a pop of color and print.  These pants have a very relaxed style.  They're really comfortable and easy to wear.  They have a little bit of a "sporty" touch to them with the drawstrings and loose fit.  I went with this orange/red top and black blazer combo that I previously wore together here.  I also wanted to show that you can wear some of the same pieces together mixed with other pieces to create a completely different look.  As I've mentioned before, I definitely have no problem wearing the same thing over again in different ways.  It's always fun to re-create!

I decided to use this handmade leopard print clutch from Sew Sarah R.  You can create your entire clutch by choosing the style, fabric, inside lining, and personalized message.  I've been wanting a leopard clutch so decided on this one with a pink lining and my initials monogrammed. I think this was the perfect pop of print for this look.  I also added this beautiful statement necklace and mixed two different lipsticks together to create this shade.

CBS LA interviewed me on my top 5 tips for Cyber Monday.  Check them out here
Have a great day <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment