My Top Remixes of 2013


Regular readers of my blog will know that from time to time I like to do a music related post as I am  a proper music head. Listening to the right music can do wonders for your life; from motivating you to exercise (especially needed now for when we all try to burn that extra Christmas bulge we have unfortunately all gained over the holidays, yep you know that bulge I am talking about) to encouraging you to follow your dreams - sure someone can relate to this one, right?

With the new year on the horizon, reflecting on the year is something we see a lot; I am sure you have seen plenty of 'best dressed celeb of 2013' posts doing the rounds. And although I love to look back on what celebs have been wearing I thought rather than do that I would share my top 10 remixes of 2013.

There is nothing like a good remix, and this year I have come across plenty that I think are too good not to share. Scroll down to see remixes that should be on your playlist for 2014....(as always click the name of the remix to listen to it)

1) Counting Stars (Politik Remix) by OneRepublic

2) You &Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix) by Disclosure

3) Burn (Tiesto Remix) by Ellie Goulding

4) La La La ft. Sam Smith (Pále Remix) by Naughty Boy

5) Pour It Up (Cosmic Dawn Club Mix) by Rihanna

6) Summertime Sadness (Monsieur Adi Remix) by Lana Del Rey

7) Wrecking Ball (Afrojack remix) by Miley Cyrus

The Cosmic Dawn remix of Wrecking Ball is pretty amazing too...yep I have a bit of an obsession with this Miley track and I finally found two amazing remixes!
 




Quite difficult making a list with only ten remixes but if I made it more than ten I would be here forever as I constantly come across loads of remixes I like. I tend to put them on my This Is My Jam page or tweet the links whenever I get a chance...feel free to have a look ;)

What do you think of them? Any you think I should have mentioned? Leave your comments below.

XxX
Happy New Year!!!
 
Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment