Dash of Neon


She Said:

Wow Friday the 13th, of Decemeber - Crazy! I showed a few holiday dresses and styles that could work for upcoming parties, if you missed my looks find them all on pinterest. I wanted to focus on another perfect stocking stuffer from Rubr Watch for the whole family. I love watches; they add personality, spice and elegance to an outfit. My personalized 1 series simply perfect with art-deco styling watch has a burgundy band with a lime green face, it pops! Do you remember seeing his watch here? They are great gifts, for kids, husbands or friends! I focused my look around this colorful watch! My leather zipper pants keep me warm and can you believe it they are from Forever 21. I added my suede platform boots, which are sky high and chunky. This neon blouse happens to match the face of my watch; I found this from Macys during the black Friday sale for only $15. My clutch adds a wild print that works well with leather pants, courtesy of Sole Society, this clutch is my go-to! I added saint in berry lipstick from the lip nouveau collection from Nordstrom as well as my House of Harlow look alike Aztec necklace. Try a pop of color to change up your holiday looks. Happy Friday everyone! 

He Said:

Today’s outfit says pure rock star, and the pants play a large part in that. I absolutely love these pants, I love that I see these pants more and more often on women because honestly there are a lot of hot items a women can wear and pleather pants/skirts/shorts you name it are very fashionable. I love the bright yellow top with them as well. Her printed clutch looks like it belongs with this outfit and maybe only this one. Her boots look ok, but they are black and blend in with so she could wear any heel. She looks amazing today but then again all I can look at is below her waist and above her ankles.





0 comments:

Post a Comment