Outfit // Denim State Of Mind

DSC05280
I found this denim shirt hidden in the back of my closet and the first - and only - time I wore it was here... Which reminds me that I also have to wear that McQueen scarf again. Other goodies making a debut on the blog: this gorgeous necklace from the H&M Autumn/Winter 2013 collection and the studded sneakers. I got them the Maje store at Maasmechelen Village with great discount. You gotta love outlet shopping malls! What do you think about this outfit? My dad thinks it's ugly, but then again, who cares?

I'm not really in a talkative mood today. I'm still tired from last night; I went to our local pub to celebrate a friend's new job. If things go well, I might be working again myself soon -- not as a teacher, but as a sales girl. I don't understand how it can be so hard to find a job as a teacher, but it's difficult for me to sit at home and do nothing. And since fashion is my greatest passion in the first place, I'm totally thrilled and excited to work at a clothing store. I'll tell you more about it when it's official!

Enjoy your Sunday, y'all.

x Krizia

Coat: ZARA // Shirt: H&M // Skirt: H&M // Necklace: H&M // Sneakers: MAJE thanks to Maasmechelen Village


DSC05292
DSC05304
DSC05295
DSC05311
DSC05299
DSC05315
DSC05333
DSC05305

0 comments:

Post a Comment